It helps to understand that the human body is really a magnificent quantum physics machine and made of vibrating energy. Humans are made of cells, which are made of atoms, which are made of particles, and those particles are energy. Every atom is a probability wave we call physical matter. Thus, we can be strongly impacted ... either positively or negatively ... by Vibrational Energy.
Physical objects absorb the vibrational frequencies of their immediate surroundings. If you have two tuning forks and you knock one of them to get it vibrating, you only have to hold it near the other tuning fork for it to start vibrating, too. The vibration frequency radiates from the source to all objects around it, causing those objects to vibrate in harmony with the source.
Tuning into Earth's frequencies has definite, positive and lasting effects on our bodies. Modern society bombards us daily with so much electromagnetic energy, it seems increasingly obvious that getting more in tune with the "Earth's Energy" is universally healing. Studies have shown that, people who leave big, noisy cities and move out to the country enjoy spectacular health improvements.
People who connect with the earth through gardening, outdoors activities or consuming natural foods are far healthier than those who don't and most will agree that a lush, green forest, humming with life, is calming and healing to both the mind and body.
One explanation is that the Earth itself vibrates at a specific frequency, well below the audible detection range of human beings; that is called the Schumann Frequency or Schumann Resonance. If you multiply this Shumann Resonance by multiples of two, you get higher harmonics of the same frequency. You can have a low level C note and a high level C note, and if you play them together, they are in harmony even though one is an octave higher than the other.
If you want to get in touch with the frequency of the Earth, vibrating at multiples of the Earth frequency is the way to go. In the hands of a skilled and compassionate practitioner like Alan David Braunstein, Vibrational Healing is true body-mind-spirit therapy.
Vibrational Healing is nothing new yet Modern Medicine has begun to study the positive effects of Vibration and Frequency on the human body. We have created this library of Science ... the Science behind Sound / Music / Vibration / Frequencies and their healing effects on the mind,body and spirit. As newer information is found,the library will be updated.
Sound, Music and Vibration Healing:
- Article - Scientific Research Validates Use of Binaural Beats
- Paper - Sound Therapy Induced Relaxation
The link below is to a list of medical and scientific journals that has been compiled for those who may be interested in doing further research into the subject of brainwave states, binaural beats, the frequency following response, and sound therapy.
Copies of these articles and research papers can be obtained through your local public library or university library. You can download the list by clicking this link:
- List of Articles and Papers Related to the Study of Brainwave State and use of Binaural Beat Technology
Additional studies and articles on music / sound therapy:
- "Is Music Therapy an Effective Intervention for Dementia? A Meta-Analytic Review of Literature". Journal of Music Therapy.
- The Rewarding Aspects of Music Listening Are Related to Degree of Emotional Arousal "PLOS One" October 2009
- The Power of Re-wiring your Brain With Music - Sound Therapy - November 2013 / Silvia Casabianca for "Saludify"
- Help for Dementia and ADHD - Lane, Kasian, Owens, Marsh; 1998, Binaural Auditory Beats Affect Vigilance, Performance, and Mood; Physiology & Behavior, Vol 63, No. 2
- University of California - Davis (2009) Brain Hub That Links Music, Memory And Emotion Discovered. ScienceDaily, February 24, 2009.
- Omar R, et al. (2011) The structural neuroanatomy of music emotion recognition: Evidence from frontotemporal lobar degeneration. NCBI.Neuroimage. 2011 June 1; 56(3): 1814-1821.
Stay Informed - Subscribe!
Get notified of upcoming events, specials and research.